Your
Radio Friend,
Bat Guano.


You can now listen! To Bat Guano's SwaG! every Wednesday, 9 p.m. Eastern, or the rest of WIDR's programing at any time, on the WORLD WIDE WEBS once again! Go to WIDR and follow the instructions.



6/05/2008

Listen to it.

SwaG! "podcast" of May 28.

Part one.

A surprisingly upbeat first hour, summery and surfy. Then we somehow end up playing Zappa's "Wonderful Wino:"

I went to the country
And while I was gone
I lost control of my body functions
On a roller-headed lady's front lawn
I'm so ashamed, but I'm a wino man
I can't help myself

GREEN SLIME.

We begin GREEN SLIME with George Jones, "The World's Worst Loser," in honor of Sen. Hillary Clinton. Then we rock out. And slide down some jazz hole. And end with very stupid songs. "I'm a drag strip bum-ba-bum-bum-bum!"

Part three.

We took a trip to foreign lands, but some guy wanted to hear The Crazy World of Arthur Brown's "Fire," so things took a turn. Somehow we ended with Brian Eno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home