Your
Radio Friend,
Bat Guano.


You can now listen! To Bat Guano's SwaG! every Wednesday, 9 p.m. Eastern, or the rest of WIDR's programing at any time, on the WORLD WIDE WEBS once again! Go to WIDR and follow the instructions.



9/17/2006

Bush Fucked It Up

Swine.

I haven't been posting much in the way of commentary (bitching) because I feel like, when I do, I'm about to turn into Walter in "The Big Lebowski." I can't really say much more than naughty, naughty words.

Much of what's coming out seems like confirmation of old news, such as the link above. What to do? If you're over 18, make sure you're registered. Remember, the Republicans have been in power for years now, and if you like what they've done, vote for your local Republicans this November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home