Your
Radio Friend,
Bat Guano.


You can now listen! To Bat Guano's SwaG! every Wednesday, 9 p.m. Eastern, or the rest of WIDR's programing at any time, on the WORLD WIDE WEBS once again! Go to WIDR and follow the instructions.



11/18/2005

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Not so good for you.

"....in laboratory tests High Fructose Corn Syrup causes male rats to never fully develop their testicles. And High Fructose Corn Syrup also causes the hearts of female rats to expand until they burst. "

And it is stored in the body as fat. But you could guess that.

I'm just trying to convince myself that my reoccurring Mountain Dew habit is much worse than my coffee addiction.

When I was a child, sodey pop came in tiny bottles, and was made with real sugar. And a mix of cocaine and morphine. Now it's in gallon jugs of pure HFCS. What the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home