Your
Radio Friend,
Bat Guano.


You can now listen! To Bat Guano's SwaG! every Wednesday, 9 p.m. Eastern, or the rest of WIDR's programing at any time, on the WORLD WIDE WEBS once again! Go to WIDR and follow the instructions.



3/14/2005

Bloggerty SwaG!

Okay, first off, I want to let everyone know I'm sick of the word "blog." It seems that every gay prostitute Republican has one. And so do I. That Bat's Brain thing has been up forever, back when the word "blog" was something best used in the company of geeks. But I realize it's missing something, the ability for you all to slap up a comment to the posts. Someone a few weeks ago wrote a email saying they liked the radio show, but why do I have to disrespect Our President, George W. Bush, all the time? I basically wrote back that it was because I hate the motherfeltcher. This give-and-take was exhausting on the part of all. Making the adult communication of well-reasoned thoughts easier should be a goal of all of us. And with this, I think I've done my part. Feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, screw you, Guano! You're nothin' but a fat turd!

--a fan.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger SwaG! said...

I'm sorry, Dirty Dub. You can not sell body parts on ebay.

And the swelling has gone down, so my head is far from exploding at the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home